At Sisters Place we are proud of the excellent success that our residents experience. Our staff work closely with our residents to help them to achieve goals and make plans for their future. Milestones are celebrated and shared here – as each day is a new day to celebrate our triumphs together!
- Sisters Place assisted a total of 56 families.
- 110 total children resided at Sisters Place throughout the year.
- 25 of the parents residing at Sisters Place were or became employed.
- 25 of the mothers residing at Sisters Place increased their income.
- 18 attended workforce development or post-secondary education.
- Since taking in the first family in 1997, Sisters Place has served more than 210 families in overcoming the challenges of homelessness.