At Sisters Place we are proud of the excellent success that our residents experience. Our staff work closely with our residents to help them to achieve goals and make plans for their future. Milestones are celebrated and shared here – as each day is a new day to celebrate our triumphs together!
- Sisters Place assisted a total of 47 families—17 transitional and 30 permanent.
- 21 out of 47 parents (45%) became employed full or part time.
- 12 out of 47 parents (26%) attended workforce development or post-secondary education.
- 17 out of 47 parents (36%) increased their household income.
- In these 47 families were 81 children; 48 of these children were 5 years old or younger.
- 18 children (ages 6 to 12) participated in our After School Program and Summer Camp.
Since taking in the first family in 1997, Sisters Place has served more than 230 families in overcoming the challenges of homelessness.