Many people consider donating items that they may no longer need or use to a charity. Sisters Place is grateful for the support that we receive each year – and the funds that are saved by donations received from our supporters. We cannot accept or use all donations and ask that you contact us if you have any questions. Below we have listed some of the current needs of the residents at Sisters Place.
If you would like to donate any of these items please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected].
- Summer Clothing - New and Gently Used for Children (sizes 24 month boys and 5/6 & 7 girls) and Ladies (all sizes except small)
- Ladies Scrubs (size XL)
- New Forward-Facing Convertible Car Seats
- Adult-Style Book Bags
- New or Gently Used Children’s Books
- iTunes Gift Cards (to use with donated iPads that are used in our After School Program)
- Digital TV Converter Box
- DVD Players
- Microwave Carts
- Digital Camera – for office use
- Baby Diapers and Wipes
- Baby Gates
- Child Safety Aids, such as Plug Guards, Cabinet Door Locks, etc.
- Strollers (umbrella style and larger models)
- Baby Changing Tables
- Full Sized Toiletries
- New Kitchenware
- Cleaning Products
- New Greeting Cards – Especially Birthday Cards
- Gas Gift Cards
- Bus Tickets
If you have something that you would like to donate that is not on this list please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected]. Due to challenging storage constraints, we do not typically accept used clothing unless there is a specific need listed above.