Many people consider donating items that they may no longer need or use to a charity. Sisters Place is grateful for the support that we receive each year – and the funds that are saved by donations received from our supporters. We cannot accept or use all donations and ask that you contact us if you have any questions. Below we have listed some of the current needs of the residents at Sisters Place.
If you would like to donate any of these items please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected].
- Small girls bicycles in good condition
- Children’s Summer Clothes – please contact the office for sizes needed
- New Forward-Facing Convertible Car Seats
- Widescreen Computer Monitors (for office use)
- GPS (for Sisters Place vans)
- iTunes Gift Cards (to use with donated iPads that are used in our After School Program)
- Digital TV Converter Box
- DVD Players
- Microwave Carts
- Baby Diapers (sizes 4,5,6) and Wipes
- Baby Gates
- Child Safety Aids, such as Plug Guards, Cabinet Door Locks, etc.
- Baby Changing Tables
- Baby Swing
- Baby Pack n’ Play
- Full Sized Toiletries
- Non Perishable Food
- New Kitchenware
- Cleaning Products
- New Birthday Cards
- Gas Gift Cards
- Bus Tickets
If you have something that you would like to donate that is not on this list please contact 412-233-3903 or [email protected]. Due to challenging storage constraints, we do not typically accept used clothing unless there is a specific need listed above.